Wednesday, November 11, 2009

poetry for the problemed

My heart sinks into the floor an old routine Ive known before.
Hands that feel and eyes that roll, no one knows just quite the toll.
I need help, but familar hands do not grasp
in reach my arms flail and no one calls.
I fall, fall, fall, deep into this tiny crevis where no one is looking.
But though the window pains did show the ice that covered the milky snow
and the times I have had to let myself go.
Where to go now? I do not know, but being here with you,
time surely does slow.
I long to touch the palm of your hand, but know I will sink deeper into quicksand.
A feeling united, two in one, together I feel we have only begun.
Holes in brains, and holes in hearts, none explained like the way we park.
My throat is scratchy, my eyes stained black, the color of blue drips from my eyes
and onto you.
I become a stronger person when its all said and done because in the end all the girls just wanna have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment